Thursday, October 12, 2017

Megafarm


The Mrs. dug up some stuff in the house & found my old literature text book, Animal Farm. She said she wanted to bring it to work to show & share with the kids some textual references before screening the movie.


She had a little request though, could she remove the cover distraction to show the actual book cover?  He, he... Back then, I used to paste pictures of my fav bands on books for immediate identification. There were like more than 30 of us in class reading the same literature text, getting things mixed up was easy. This was how I exercised immediate recognition. On that note, When Marty Friedman made the Megadeth line up, I held the band in higher regards with reference to Rust in Peace, of course. This was way better than what a certain black album had in store for me (which was released a year after). 

1 comment:

Ijau D. Koceng said...

and mr friedman doesn't aged much after 30+ years, hahaha...